Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Madam Makeda's mini events ongoing discussion thread

Executive Chef
    I managed to come in first in the Realm Seeker contest and now need only 464 Seeker coins to get the Crystal Alicorn . As good a goal as any other- shouldn?t take more than a year 😉.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I managed to come in first in the Realm Seeker contest and now need only 464 Seeker coins to get the Crystal Alicorn . As good a goal as any other- shouldn?t take more than a year ��.
    I'm with you. The 10 from the leader board helped a little. I only need another 411.

Fashion Designer
    I don’t mind that it’ll take a bit longer to get the new items. I was worried that I’d have nothing to do on the weekends, so glad of the distraction. (And I still do lots of crystal trades through the week too. Only 217 to first alicorn)

Executive Chef
    The main thing I dislike about these new extra weekend events is that I can no longer play on my iPad mini. The game now crashes, it takes up too much of something. We recently upgraded our internet to fiber optic and have at least quadruple the speed/bandwidth compared to before. It's boring/difficult trying to play on my comparatively tiny phone screen.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    I would like to make a suggestion that during the weekend Madam Makeda events, the goblins spawns are guaranteed for theatres, amphitheatres, libraries, taverns, jousting arena and Thurston’s fort which all have long collection times. Way too many new things to craft that each require hundreds of seeker’s coins. Random spawns are frustrating when they do not happen!
    Last edited by zoroak; 07-23-23 at 02:15 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I’m not sure what to do. I have 317 coins towards the first crystal alicorn, but then they threw in a harpy for only 100. Knowing the harpy has a storyline is interesting, but I do love the look of all those energy droppers. Think I’ll mull it over and see how I feel after the weekend or when I reach 500 coins I suppose.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I?m not sure what to do. I have 317 coins towards the first crystal alicorn, but then they threw in a harpy for only 100. Knowing the harpy has a storyline is interesting, but I do love the look of all those energy droppers. Think I?ll mull it over and see how I feel after the weekend or when I reach 500 coins I suppose.
    My dilemma is that I have 357 coins and I can?t decide whether to save until I get to 400 or 500. All the energy giving animals are beautiful. I wonder if there is a difference in the energy drops of the alicorn, kitsucorn and the fox.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    My dilemma is that I have 357 coins and I can?t decide whether to save until I get to 400 or 500. All the energy giving animals are beautiful. I wonder if there is a difference in the energy drops of the alicorn, kitsucorn and the fox.
    See SW’s post #110 on the page before with a link to the new animals.

This is a cut-and-paste from linked page.

Crystal Alicorn max 4
    Info: This Alicorn has a horn made of pure crystal. Drops Energy.
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 1 day - 500 seeker's coin
    Drops: 40 energy, lovecupine monster (specific quest)
    Collection time: 7 days

Crystal Phoenix max 4
    Info: This phoenix's feathers shimmer in the sun. Has a chance to drop Glimmerdust, Earth Wisps and other crafting materials.
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 10 minutes - 200 seeker's coin
    Drops: earth wisp, glimmerdust, living wood, petal (blue), wood
    Collection time: 4 hours

Crystal Kitsunecorn max 4
    Info: This Kitsunecorn's horn can cut glass! Drops Energy and a chance of Spellbound Dew.
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 1 day - 500 seeker's coin
    Drops: 2+ energy, spellbound dew
    Collection time: 22 hours

Crystal Fox max 4
    Info: This crystalized kit loves napping deep within dark caves. Drops Energy.
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 1 day - 400 seeker's coin
    Drops: 20+ energy, direwolf milk
    Collection time: 5 days

I’ll probably go for the crystal fox. Choice made purely from an aesthetic preference, not drops.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the info zoroak. I forgot to go back and reread previous posts.

Nightclub Owner
    I really appreciate that Madam Makeda happens weekly but due to my schedule, I don't really get to participate which is a let down. If I can log in at all, it's usually on the final day and only for one round of spawning from my buildings.

My hope is that maybe at some point in the future she could change up her visit? Like, maybe every once in a while (every four or six weeks?) she could extend her stay by a few days or visit at the start of the week instead of the end?