Page 8 of 120 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Fashion Designer
    Forgot to say a BIG thank you to Shibuyacloth for having sale item info posted so quickly. So THANK YOU

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Do we know how much energy and how often she will drop? 500 gems is a lot.
    Not yet. But seeing as we know she drops energy daily and 2325 coins, i bet she acts like other +5 energy & 2325 coin droppers. (e.g. Cerberus, Diana, Dragon Hydra, Fanning Dragon, Mewnicorn, Pavo) They can all drop 5, 6, 7, 8 or 10 energy at an average of about 5.8 by my records

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Bc of the dialogue problem (which I'm working with support to help fix) if someone else buys the Queen, can you please record and post the dialogue. I'll capture the goals as there are a few of them. I'll start a new thread for it soon...

Edit: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...m-only-release
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-29-22 at 11:38 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    this is going to be hard to choose from one the one hand i would like the gold mine seeing as it has been off the market for some time now and i hear its really worth it. one the other hand I want to unlock the Victoria storyline to see what its about and what if strom8 doesnt unlock her for a long time. opening up the question to the community which one should I choose? if I was smart in my game play I would have 400 gems but I don't utilize my Exchange that often that will stop today!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    My Firefly Coves, on all 4 accounts, rarely rarely drop Trade Tickets, it drops Spellbound Dew and Earth Wisp mostly. I think I have seen a Trade Ticket once. Since the event ended years ago.

My dragons also rarely rarely drop gems. Must be some "unlucky" thing my accounts were coded for, when I built them.

Can people comment on what item The Portal drops the most for them? I didn't play that event and so I didn't get it.
    So the POTP seems to have come up. I started monitoring drops since this post, and while I have gotten mostly Earth Wisp and some Wisp Lanterns, I did get 2 Trade Tickets out of 12 collections.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    this is going to be hard to choose from one the one hand i would like the gold mine seeing as it has been off the market for some time now and i hear its really worth it. one the other hand I want to unlock the Victoria storyline to see what its about and what if strom8 doesnt unlock her for a long time. opening up the question to the community which one should I choose? if I was smart in my game play I would have 400 gems but I don't utilize my Exchange that often that will stop today!
    I was very happy purchasing the Gold Mine. It allows me to do multiple Adventures during events that want gold items, often giving drops that put me ahead so I could finish the event easier/faster, and finish even if I got an "unlucky" account for the event. I got 2, and do the Gold Exchange almost every night. I can now strategically use gems early in an event, and often spend a few early on, especially when an initial Ivy skip is 2 gems. Or if I have been unlucky and am close to time running out, I can gem a craft a bit here & there.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Bc of the dialogue problem (which I'm working with support to help fix) ?
    Thank you! I noticed this bug and reported it nearly two months ago (during the Dino Dilemma event) and was worried it had been forgotten about. I?ve been holding off on a few main story goals while waiting for a fix.

I would love to be able to read the story again!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Marybeth3781 View Post
    Thank you! I noticed this bug and reported it nearly two months ago (during the Dino Dilemma event) and was worried it had been forgotten about. I?ve been holding off on a few main story goals while waiting for a fix.

I would love to be able to read the story again!
    Most high level player have not been able to login since weeks. Hence the issue might have been overlooked.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I know that and was affected myself. I?m just happy the issue is being looked into and has not been forgotten about.

Does anyone know if any of the statues from previous events drop anything or are they just cute decor at this point?