Page 118 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1191

Thread: Castle Story: Doorbuster sales | Limited time offers | Sales information

Nightclub Owner

Doorbuster

Enfield - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A ferociously friendly Enfield. Pet it to see what it found for you!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 400 Gems
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (150), Energy, Creep Tooth, Glimmerdust, Bone
    Events: Beast Master - April 2018, Beast Master - January 2019, Summer Sales - August 2019, Autumn Sales - November 2022
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103980
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner

Gem Gift

Slumberjack - (Card)
    Info: He sleep chops! Visit for Elvenite, Living Wood, Sap, Earth Wisp, and more!
    Source: Gift
    Drops: Living Wood, Earth Wisp, Sap, Wooden Beam, Plant In A Log, Patch of Tall Grass, Glimmerdust, Elvenite
    Collection: 420 minutes // 7 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 28 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1712389
    Comments: Gift with a limited gems offer (530, 1400, and 2900 gems)
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 04-29-24 at 11:18 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Enfield - (Card)
    Info: A ferociously friendly Enfield. Pet it to see what it found for you!
    Source: Event
    Requirements: 400 Gems
    Drops: Coins (150), Energy, Creep Tooth, Glimmerdust, Bone
    Events: Beast Master - April 2018, Beast Master - January 2019, Summer Sales - August 2019, Autumn Sales - November 2022
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103980
    It's always frustrating when the doorbuster item does not show up in my sale list. If it's truly a doorbuster then shouldn't we all have the opportunity to purchase it, regardless of the 'cap'.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    It's always frustrating when the doorbuster item does not show up in my sale list. If it's truly a doorbuster then shouldn't we all have the opportunity to purchase it, regardless of the 'cap'.
    Is it possible that you just missed the window of availability? I only ask because I have several Enfields and still saw this on offer in my market early in the day.

Think the timer at time of release (9am PDT) was showing as 9 hours but with the way the timers seem to work in CS I would imagine it may have left a bit sooner than that

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Is it possible that you just missed the window of availability? I only ask because I have several Enfields and still saw this on offer in my market early in the day.

Think the timer at time of release (9am PDT) was showing as 9 hours but with the way the timers seem to work in CS I would imagine it may have left a bit sooner than that
    Thanks, the one nighti go to bed before 4am I miss an item I'd really like to have had the chance to purchase. Hopefully next time.

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately due to work I missed out on the sale. I wish it could have lasted until the events ended. Oh well you snooze you lose. I will hoard my gems until the next sale hopefully Aster and some items will return.

I thought I also saw a flash screen on expansion sale. Any idea if it would happen soon and when? Sorry if this is off topic here but I don’t know where to ask this.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    I thought I also saw a flash screen on expansion sale. Any idea if it would happen soon and when? Sorry if this is off topic here but I don’t know where to ask this.
    Try this link to Page 38: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...content/page38

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLand2 View Post
    Oh I guess I’m too late now. Thank you though! I was only checking the discussion page for the usual sticky thread for Expansion and didn’t see it being updated and moved up to the top so thought it has not co ing yet.