Page 91 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.
    I would like to thank team lava for their quick action in retrieving my unstable stable!now i have my stable and my habitat back!love playing all the games on team lava

Hi Bro can u help me by tell me how to move my old acc to my new phone?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenEang View Post
    Hi Bro can u help me by tell me how to move my old acc to my new phone?

You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

call me crazy but i have 3 farms, 1 @ lvl 74, 1 @ lvl 62 & 1 @ lvl 33 ... i want to know why you don't get weekly up-dates/goodies until u reach lvl 45 or better .. why ???

Hello:

I am playing Farm Story2 and I am on Level 7 with a full silo and barn. I am unable to make deliveries due to this. Help please

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Walterine1 View Post
    Hello:

I am playing Farm Story2 and I am on Level 7 with a full silo and barn. I am unable to make deliveries due to this. Help please
    This game has not been fully released. For issues, please send an email to support@teamlava.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    With the release of Farm Story 2 does this mean that the original FS will become obsolete? I'd hate to see this happen. The original offers a great amount of indiviual creativity not offered in other TL games. Please tell me that this is not the end to a wonderful game I've been enjoying for almost 2 years.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Resident
    I am playing dragon story and yesterday I had finally worked up to getting a free dragon from collecting new dragons I didn't have. It told me to collect my dragon which was a lighting dragon but my nest was occupied. I went back to get it today a d now the album tells me i have collected all l the exsiting album dragons and my lightning dragon is no where to be found. I worked really long to receive my reward and am really frustrated its gone. Please help!!!!!!!

New Resident

lost dragon

Quote Originally Posted by windamire View Post
    I am playing dragon story and yesterday I had finally worked up to getting a free dragon from collecting new dragons I didn't have. It told me to collect my dragon which was a lighting dragon but my nest was occupied. I went back to get it today a d now the album tells me i have collected all l the exsiting album dragons and my lightning dragon is no where to be found. I worked really long to receive my reward and am really frustrated its gone. Please help!!!!!!!
    I am playing on an iphone 3gs. Game version is 1.4

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by windamire View Post
    Go to your menu, click on storage, scroll through till you find your dragon.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.