Page 54 of 135 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

Rhino Keeper
    In RS, a valentine goal say to cook 35 BBQ Wings.
    But there is no such recipe.
    How? Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by niccy79 View Post
    Did u purchase ur gems with real money? If u did and if support refuses to help u did and TL refuses to help as they did to me I can help u out! Goodluck!
    No I didn't and that's exactly why. But they took forever to earn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisun10 View Post
    No I didn't and that's exactly why. But they took forever to earn
    Please give TL support the opportunity to assist you. Please email support@teamlava.com include as much information as possible, when it happened, also include your storm8 ID and the story game it occurred on. Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    [LINK]

You never deleted this...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    Please give TL support the opportunity to assist you. Please email support@teamlava.com include as much information as possible, when it happened, also include your storm8 ID and the story game it occurred on. Thanks
    I did report it and TL told me thier records showed I spent ALL my gems reviving rotten food!!! All my food on the counters had disappeared too (over 3,000,000 pieces) and thier faulty records said I deleted it all!!! Nobody else uses my phone....and I knew how much I had before I went to bed....when I awoke it was all gone! Support did nothing to help at all!!! Thier records were wrong! I have accidently revived food in the past but I know I didnt spend all my gems (which was an uneven number and doesnt add up) on reviving food! So either TL strait up lied to me or thier records are faulty! My experience dealing with support (more then once) has been unpleasant and they beat around the bush and put me on a big run around! So thx for trying to help but they didnt!!!! Plus I was a paying customer too!!! Boy did I learn a lesson!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by niccy79 View Post
    I did report it and TL told me thier records showed I spent ALL my gems reviving rotten food!!! All my food on the counters had disappeared too (over 3,000,000 pieces) and thier faulty records said I deleted it all!!! Nobody else uses my phone....and I knew how much I had before I went to bed....when I awoke it was all gone! Support did nothing to help at all!!! Thier records were wrong! I have accidently revived food in the past but I know I didnt spend all my gems (which was an uneven number and doesnt add up) on reviving food! So either TL strait up lied to me or thier records are faulty! My experience dealing with support (more then once) has been unpleasant and they beat around the bush and put me on a big run around! So thx for trying to help but they didnt!!!! Plus I was a paying customer too!!! Boy did I learn a lesson!
    Get your credit card records, show them how many gems you bot, show them it was an uneven amount and that you want and will only accept the truth from them.

Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 01-29-12 at 07:55 PM.

Banned
    Hi Niccy79 I have responded on the other thread for you.

Nightclub Owner
    I can't think of any other way to put it...this thread is so...troll-sih.

Nightclub Owner

Grand Emperor
    Oh rachael, no need to report everything you don't like