Page 48 of 135 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Manager Thread

I recently downloaded Bakery Story & Restaurant Story and Im thrilled with the games. BUT!!! Last night they went through "maintenance" whereupon afterwards every time I start playing the game you guys throw out advertisements to play your other games!! This needs to stop! It wasn't doing this a few days ago and now I have to exit this advertisement before I can play my games. My ID is Carmel2377 AKA Carmels Delites in Bakery Story

When is Zoo Story 2 going to come out on the Android Market???? I Really want to play it but I dont have an iphone. Please let me know!!! I hope its soon!

Banned
    Why do the goals be removed on January 20?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 387443 View Post
    Why do the goals be removed on January 20?
    Exactly my point coz there are goals which require us to expand our boutique and i don't have that much of coins!!

Farm Supplier
    I am so sorry if I am in wrong place I have sent email and posted but no help anywhere. I have an htc evo I'm level 96 and I went to purchase gems after update and it keeps saying taking to long so it's auto declining. At first I thought maybe my info was incorrect so tried again all was fine my sister used her card, called bank, all was good there. Than I found a nbr having same problem. I don't know who to ask for help. I just want to buy gems befor it's to late to buy the lotus fountain. It puts a vey short hold on the money in my bank every time I've tried, and I've tried a lot. In the end I have des covered its a problem with the game. What can I do. I m super bummed I really want to get the fountain and I have less than 24 hrs left. How can I buy gems. Is there a way to override the conventional way. Or is there a way you all can help fix this. Plz plz help me. I've heard that even I it's a teamlava glitch if u miss the deadline on a special offer it doesn't matter u can't ever get it. I am asking if there is a way for this to be fixed in time for me to buy fountain or if anything can be done. Sincerely sad stuck at home in bed with broken leg loves bakery story user.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddio View Post
    I am so sorry if I am in wrong place I have sent email and posted but no help anywhere. I have an htc evo I'm level 96 and I went to purchase gems after update and it keeps saying taking to long so it's auto declining. At first I thought maybe my info was incorrect so tried again all was fine my sister used her card, called bank, all was good there. Than I found a nbr having same problem. I don't know who to ask for help. I just want to buy gems befor it's to late to buy the lotus fountain. It puts a vey short hold on the money in my bank every time I've tried, and I've tried a lot. In the end I have des covered its a problem with the game. What can I do. I m super bummed I really want to get the fountain and I have less than 24 hrs left. How can I buy gems. Is there a way to override the conventional way. Or is there a way you all can help fix this. Plz plz help me. I've heard that even I it's a teamlava glitch if u miss the deadline on a special offer it doesn't matter u can't ever get it. I am asking if there is a way for this to be fixed in time for me to buy fountain or if anything can be done. Sincerely sad stuck at home in bed with broken leg loves bakery story user.
    Maybe this thread will help you.
    I hope your leg gets better soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddio View Post
    hi, have you switched to Google wallet on a pc and accepted the terms and conditions? I had this happen to me during Xmas and it suddenly just fixed itself, but not in time for 40% off... I think its a TL problem, many Android users have reported this recently.
    please note, I did not synch or restore my phone. You WILL lose progress on non TL games.

Hope your leg gets better soon!!

Farm Supplier
    Did that..still not working...I actually did that before all That and have been on Google wallet since...sent emails no response...so getting sick of this all....I never got the 40% off gems or the 20% off after I'm love 96 have spent more than a normal person should and get always dismissed...I just wanted some help...not a oh well this worked for me....no offence...but I'm not an idiot when it comes to computers. I have updated wallet and it worked since I did that it stopped working when I did the most recent update in the market...I m seriously thinking of putting **** in storage and quoting.

Farm Supplier
    Quitting...hit wrong button..

Farm Supplier
    Just want to come back and say thank u for at least trying to help....I'm so sorry I was being a butthead.. I have had so many problems with this game and with this I've been mailing teamlava, Google, and Android...no one will even try to help...well I take that back Google did try. Neways TL has just always done nothing but hurt my feelings literally....I've been in a lot of pain (no excuse though) so I tend to get overwhelmed when trying so hard to fix something like this....I would think that with the massive amount of money I've spent (& I know many have spent more but I have spent a lot) that TL would at least be kind of nice if only once...I just really wanted that fountain and m super bummed I still can't get it...I don't see why they can't do something like let me get it when this thing starts to work again...my nbr is having same problem I told her what u said, haven't hears bk yet...maybe it will work for her...I m actually getting stuff in storage, well the stuff I can see, lol...but good luck and thank u for taking the time to help when the companies that make this stuff wouldn't even bother to...thanks again Tina