Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Satyr Dragon - Mar 22 2019 (Needed for the Epic Journey Leaderboard Event)

Executive Chef
    These leaderboard events are getting just ridiculous with the numbers required for prizes and the scores the top players are achieving. And if you end up in a group with some of them...I’ll be lucky if I get the first dragon, and I already have Hydra anyway.

Banned
    Had to craft 2 of these. Couldn't breed one for the life of me. Nothing but Buttercups, Leaves, Nymphs and Peridots. I bet when this event is over they'll be given to me like candy. I'm not even trying for Odessey as too many people in my group are boosting like crazy. Kudos to them but I'll just wait until it's available in the codex or given as a token.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Had to craft 2 of these. Couldn't breed one for the life of me. Nothing but Buttercups, Leaves, Nymphs and Peridots. I bet when this event is over they'll be given to me like candy. I'm not even trying for Odessey as too many people in my group are boosting like crazy. Kudos to them but I'll just wait until it's available in the codex or given as a token.
    I'm boosting so I can get the 100,000 food from the global prizes. I'm really not interested in Odyssey or Labyrinth. Labyrinth looks like another Toll or Toil or something - I can't keep them straight. This is one of their basic forms that I just don't care for, although, if dragons were real, this is probably close to what they would actually look like, I guess.

On another note, is the forum seriously this quiet???

Banned
    Yep, these forums are quiet these days. Hopefully good changes will come soon and then maybe they'll be a little more lively again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12