Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Werewolf Dragon - October 09 2018 (Needed for the Terror Night Dragon Tales Event)

Fashion Designer
    Endless parade of neo bubble and coral.
    The commons from all the recent goals are real annoying.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    If you're attempting to breed this dragon and are thinking of speed breeding, or if you're tired of trying to breed one and are contemplating buying it at the Market, here's the rub...

It'll only cost you 112 Gold in total to skip the hatching, breeding and raising of this dragon. If you buy it in the Market, it'll cost you 200 Gold and you'll need to feed it 1250 pieces of food too.

If you plan to speed breed it, don't spend anything more than 88 Gold because you can still skip all Acts involving the Werewolf Dragon after the 88th piece of Gold and still come out having only spent 200 Gold, the same as if you had bought it but still save on 1250 pieces of food.
    But do you still get awarded the Glow Orb if you skip the hatching Werewolf task?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    Endless parade of neo bubble and coral.
    The commons from all the recent goals are real annoying.
    My results so far may help (i.e. late start, first try):
    1) Main island: Prime Eternal & Anubis = 10 hour fail
    2) Breed testing account #1: Lotus & Peacock = Werewolf
    3) Breed testing account #2: Night & Peacock = Werewolf

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW07 View Post
    But do you still get awarded the Glow Orb if you skip the hatching Werewolf task?
    Technically, you receive the orb for completing the task, not for the act of hatching the Werewolf. If you skip any task with gold, you receive the reward that was connected to that task so you shouldn't have to worry about anything.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Technically, you receive the orb for completing the task, not for the act of hatching the Werewolf. If you skip any task with gold, you receive the reward that was connected to that task so you shouldn't have to worry about anything.
    Thanks! Nevertheless, I managed to get it on my second try with Lotus and Peacock (thanks to my breeding test accounts)!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW07 View Post
    Thanks! Nevertheless, I managed to get it on my second try with Lotus and Peacock (thanks to my breeding test accounts)!
    Congrats! It's always extra great when you finally get it just when you were about to give up, makes it that much more of a win.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Congrats! It's always extra great when you finally get it just when you were about to give up, makes it that much more of a win.
    Thanks AS!!! I started very late (due to travel, jetlag, etc.) and I got it on my second attempt. It's really good for a change that TL made this dragon truly "Common". I've tested it several times with several combos and for all of my family's accounts at least, it is quite easy to get.

For those on the forum that are having trouble breeding Werewolf, I would advise to avoid sticking to a specific combo. If you don't get it with your first try with say a combo like Prime Eternal & Anubis, switch it right away to another Black & Purple combination. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Nothing but Corals and Neo Bubbles with the random Illusions thrown in. Love that I can get a rare Illusion but not the common Werewolf.

Edit: Finally got it with Lotus/Illusion
    Last edited by saghaven; 10-16-18 at 09:43 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345