Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Neo Gold Dragon: April 20 2018 (GOAL)

Banned
    Ok can someone be explain the craze of neo dragons. Really same [] dragon but with the word neo in front. Neo air n neo fire n many many more... Guess i'll be sitting out these *****erbords putt, all major dragon in these events have been freaking neo..... Really?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-25-18 at 09:27 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRee215 View Post
    Ok can someone be explain the craze of neo dragons. Really same **** dragpn but with the word neo in front. Neo air n neo fire n many many more... Guess i'll be sitting out these *****erbords putt, all major dragon in these events have been freaking neo..... Really?
    Neo denotes New! Yes, it appears to be the new craze but I for one am getting a little tired of this already and I don’t want another 1000 odd dragons all with the word Neo in front of them!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Neo denotes New! Yes, it appears to be the new craze but I for one am getting a little tired of this already and I don’t want another 1000 odd dragons all with the word Neo in front of them!
    Me too...I didn’t even have most of the originals...why do I want CopyCats of the originals? I’m still trying to figure out if there’s any difference in terms of strength in the arena compare to it’s predecessors. I didn’t get a clarify response when I posted the same concern in another thread (“What is this dragon?”).

Edit: My dear friend Sky heard my cry and answered my concern, but if there’s others who would like to share their input, feel free to do so. Would love to hear what others think about Neo.
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 04-24-18 at 09:09 PM.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Me too...I didn’t even have most of the originals...why do I want CopyCats of the originals? I’m still trying to figure out if there’s any difference in terms of strength in the arena compare to it’s predecessors. I didn’t get a clarify response when I posted the same concern in another thread (“What is this dragon?”).

Edit: My dear friend Sky heard my cry and answered my concern, but if there’s others who would like to share their input, feel free to do so. Would love to hear what others think about Neo.
    I honestly think it’s pretty ridiculous. As if many players don’t already have issues with lack of space/habitats for their island, now they’re adding more and more of these ‘Neo’ dragons to clutter things up. Probably many others, like myself, don’t even have 85% of the *regular* dragons, let alone adding all these ‘new’ ones.

I really do not understand why they can’t take more time to focus on polishing the game with all of its current issues, (ie Battle Arena element categories, Arctic Isles for Android?? Better crop selections, etc.) instead of continuously spewing out back-to-back events and buttloads of dragons, even though a lot of their players scream for the opposite direction.

Farm Supplier
    After countless Griffen and Sunbeam fail I saw someone suggested peacock and Sunbeam so I evolved my sunbeam to level 9 and I got it thank you for the suggestion

Well thats it for me. 2 breeding nests going all the time and all i got were sunrises. 9 of them. Aren't i lucky. (

Rhino Keeper
    I ended up with two of these thanks to boosted breeding. I'm not bragging. I had multiple Sunrise failures so I'm sorry for you all with that struggle. My reason for posting is I can't trade it. So we're on that ride again. I can sell it but not trade it for essence. Come on S8. You make some great fixes but not being able to trade any dragon for essence that we choose is irritating!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    Attachment 43873 What a joke????
    Totally agree! I've been getting Sunrise just about every try even with using the free Boosted Breed over the last 2 days. Even speed bred my Breeding Den and Roost to no avail! Only getting Commons. Too bad there isn't a Tales event on right now requiring Sunrise as the target common! :-)

Just had my last try with 8.5 hours to go using the free "Boosted Breed" with Griffin & Leopard, and guess what, yet another common Sunrise!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suesbakery46 View Post
    Well thats it for me. 2 breeding nests going all the time and all i got were sunrises. 9 of them. Aren't i lucky. (
    I feel for you. You're not the only one. I have 2 going as well and everything I bred was Sunrises and one Griffin! Boosted breed over the last 2 days proved to be useless! However, on my smaller island, I got it with a single breeding den on the third attempt.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post

So what's the story? Better or worse fighters than the originals? Like this neo glasswing.. I don't even care to feed it up if it's all the same or worse.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast