Thread: Has anyone thought...

Unregistered

Has anyone thought...

That the reason there are no new items and the expansion only goes up to 20xwhatever is because the TeamLava servers cannot handle any more? Is that possible? I mean we know that our games are running on their servers, I wonder if they haven't got enough space to actually add more onto it because of the increase memory needed.

Since the most recent update a lot of people have had syncing issues and their bakery is running slow, now that's probably down to the servers not handling the new animations?

Also with it being a game that is run primarilty through their servers and needing to be online that may be why they cannot code for it to be moved to SD card. I seem to remember another game being the same way and that was down to the information being pulled from a website.

Just been thinking about it and wondered what you all thought? I don't code games so please don't have a go at me for my lack of knowledge. Just wanted to throw the idea out there.

Unregistered
    Well, that might be the case but they applied to develop a lot of new games. So if their servers could handle that, it seems like they could handle some updates.

Unregistered
    That is definitely the reason. Have you noticed how it takes longer to load a larger bakery with more items? Now imagine they allowed us to build bakerys that were 100x100 or whatever. It would get rediculous sooner rather than later.