Conversation Between TeasTeas and pinkster73

6 Visitor Messages

1. Ha ha you've dialed the wrong number. But thanks for the pics!
  2. lol oop... Its been one of those days.. srry total mix up lol
  3. Are you sure those pics are meant for me? I don't play bakery
  4. And.. This was my eternal loading limbo... Would NOT load up. I figured out through all options that it was not an issue on my 'phone' end. I hope to freekling poo they finally stop messing wif it! (notice menot holding my breath?!) lol ack.. Seriously though; i was starting to get verry verry mad! Went stable for a few days, then there was the lotus fntn glitch, then things not loading again with a notice for update in droid market; dld that; then unplayable for a day and a half of more of this: poo.. All in the midst of taking our $ and portions away... Ive not been a happy camper lol Dag nabbit
  5. Pardon? I don't understand your post
  6. all ya can see is the bottom portion from the lotus fountain, but fully loaded in. Then yours was the same; even when all items fully loaded. (another HUGE frustration i was having... I hope that bit is fully stable...) 'at least till they decide to add in another update; seems like ev. time there is, things go bonkers and wont load up.. This last update was unstable for 2 days on my droid epic'. 'seems' stable 'for now'.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6