Conversation Between Mogwai4111 and Rachael98

176 Visitor Messages

1. What, did GM use your spreadsheets choosing Mods?
  2. Everyone is pretty well grouped together actually, and then all of the mods are a step above. Maybe things would shake out differently if I ordered forum members based on %'s rather than sheer numbers, but who has the time for that? Plus it would severly hurt sissy's ranking and I don't want to do that.
  3. Which position am I? Or maybe you shouldn't answer that. Anyway, sometimes GM has to regurgitate fluff because noone listens. PMed as well.
  4. That's why I do a different kind of post count tracking of my own in a spreadsheet I set up. If someone adds something of substance to a topic, I add one to their count. If it's just regurgitated fluff, it doesn't count. Comes in handy when deciding whose posts to read and respond to

GM is of course way out in front
  5. In regard to the latter, I agree...except that it kinda messes up my thing whereby I'm 5%-ish of all posts!
    I'll PM you my "vacation" ("holiday", people, "holiday").
  6. Doing alright, what'd you do for vacation?

Ehh.. I don't really pay attention to post counts. Quality over quantity, I say.
  7. Over 1,000 posts. Congrats. How are you?
  8. I have WiFi now. Nice to see people noticed...
  9. Yay! I finally got my connection online (via a PC) back...but still can't play games...
  10. Goodness! You could have died then brown when they fell off...

PS: please join the group!
Showing Visitor Messages 151 to 160 of 176